About

Adventures of my life.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ever have those moments...

Where your BF and her mom gives you home-made candy, you eat two, (no wait, make that three!) at their house then get into the car and eat another, thinking of your brother. Then, you think about saving the last one for him, finish eating the one you just popped into your mouth, change your mind and eat the last one? Yah. Me too, today. Hehe! It was fun.. But, then, my Mom forgot our "SnickerDoodle Blondies" at her house, had to go back and get it, and your BF's mom asked if I shared, um, no! (we don't *like* to share candy real well.. *ahem* hehe!) So, she gives us, more! I see them on the counter. "Mom! Did she give you some too!?" (You know what I'm thinking) "Those are for your brother" She replies, as you finger the bag. "Darn."

Oh well, I have candy in my room, and cheetos in the Kitchen! WOOT WOOT!
Signing out!
Atira. (Oh, we also have COCOA)

No comments:

Post a Comment