About

Adventures of my life.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

NOOOO!

I was in the shower today, and I just was thinking about all the old website's I used to play on..

Webkinz.

Polly Pocket.
Barbie.
Moshie Monsters.
Shidonni.

So, I went on Webkinz, that was really fun! My account is expired, but you can still play just cant do as much.

Then, I tried going on Barbie, eh. Then, I wondered where the Barbie virtual world was, does anybody know what I am talking about?

It was kinda like Webkinz only Barbie, you would log in then you would go to your room, there was a whole town, I don't know what it is called so I can't Google it. If anybody knows what I'm talking about please comment, and tell me what it is. Thanks.

Then, I went on Polly Pockets...

IT IS SOOOO DIFFERENT! They have *essentially* the same games, but Polly is way dif looking and slightly creepy.. *ahem*.

I miss all those old sites, the way they were. On Webkinz I was having fun, memories were kinda there, a weird "I did this a while ago" feeling was on me. It was fun.

WAAAH! 

Now I need to go to Moshie Monsters and Shidonni..

Oh, and I need to go on InnerStarU. (I only got that in the last two years though)

Gr. Why does stuff stinkin' need to change? GAR!

Sorry..
Thanks for hearing my rants lately, it feels good.
:)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment