About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Humph.

Humph.

The old saying is right, life isn't fair. I don't know how many times each kid gets told "life isn't fair" by their parents, I know I have heard it my share of times, but I know realize, (and realize it every time) it is SO TRUE!

I outgrew my FAVORITE skirt! *insert horror music here*

LIFE  ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*, sorry,  but it's my blog and I can do what I want, so ha!

I officially decided minutes ago, after years of my grandma telling me to.

*stop growing!*

I can *barely* get the stinking skirt on. OK, I can, and yes I can breathe just fine, I can walk (for the most part) just fine, I mean I definitely feel it when i walk.. But I can walk..   

LIFE ISN"T FAIR!


AAAGH!

It is soo cute and it's by Esprit... (I don't care it's by Esprit but just so you know) its a European company, I went on their website and they don't carry it anymore! *insert gasp here*

humph. Life tisn't fair. Humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment