About

Adventures of my life.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ouch.

My head hurts..

*knock knock* My head hurts..

Gr. Your not helping.

Actually, I can help myself. A cup of hot chocolate, a marshmallow and PB balls. Lying down and not getting up.

But why would I do that when it seems like I HAVE to get up every ten minutes for some reason or another.

Okay... So maybe I don't HAVE to, I mean I can live without the computer,  but I can't live without food... *slurp* (No, I don't really have food. But, I did have lovely PB Balls made by the lovely CCK . Her stuff is addicting, which is bad because most of the time, the stuff isn't bad for you..

:O.

Not good.


Anyways, I actually made myself sound sicker than I am. But, it was fun to whine.
I am not actually sick. -yet. But I think I'm trying to catch it.. Grr..
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment